First day at Yale


When I first came here on the first day of orientation, I saw tall and old buildings. I thought Yale was some kind of museum because the buildings were completely different from modern buildings. The library was gorgeous, It was a very nice place, quite and peaceful. 


I saw a lot of students. I was a bit shy and couldn't talk to anyone because I was afraid of talking to someone. After that, I met students who were very beneficent and were from different countries. I was happy and excited to be with people who are from other countries because I like to learn other people's culture and teach them my own culture, so we can have more information about each other nationalities. 



The majority of people at yale were friendly and polite. For the first time, I felt comfortable with strangers and I felt proud because when I first came here, people talked about how it was really hard to get to Yale, but I took my first successful step in summer session of Yale. Studying at Yale was one of my dreams. Fortunately, I am here where I wanted to be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My reaction to chapter 2

Observatory and Planetarium of Yale

Sterling Law Building of Yale University