What I saw at Yale University Art Gallery?

 The Yale University Art Gallery has 4 floor. 



  • On the first floor, I saw people sitting and talking quietly because it was a museum, no one should disturb each other. I saw a lot of old things which were from different countries. 


 This picture reminds me of my country because we have so many things like this, all made by hand. And I made some of them like glass and bowl in mud. When I was a kid, we kids didn't have tablets, phones or TVs to watch cartoons and play games, so we played with mud and made things.


  • On the second floor, there were many small statues of people from the past and I saw a statue that the people of India worshiped. 


  • One the third floor, I saw gorgeous dishes with all kinds of different designs. It was just amazing. I am very proud of those who made such beautiful things.


  • On the fourth floor, There was James E. Duffy Gallery. I saw nice arts. Arts of people, art's of trains, Arts of old towns which was so good I just love it. 


  

There are many mountains and highways in my country, so this picture of the train reminds me of my city. I thought deeply when I saw this picture. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My reaction to chapter 2

Observatory and Planetarium of Yale

Sterling Law Building of Yale University